Time to get organized

Me and my Pup probably sleeping through an AM workout
    So, this was a VERY big week for me...I finally got a full-time job at a law firm! Although, I'm extremely excited to finally be starting my actual career and my dreams of a new bike and awesome race gear now seem possible, I can't help but wonder how this new job is going to affect my training.

    I have been doing so well recently and have been feeling stronger than ever. However, it's going to be a real struggle to get in all my training hours while working a full work-week. So, I have decided that I need to get organized prior to beginning work tomorrow since I don't have a Tri coach and train purely off of self-motivation.

This means...
     No more last minute training changes. No more refusals to get out of bed for an AM workout. No more mid-day swim sessions (goodbye awesome training bikini tan). I need to start plotting my workouts ahead of time instead of planning them day-of. And this change starts now.

So...as of right now I have planned for this work week (all weather-permitting): 
3 Swim Sessions 
2 Run Sessions (1 easy run and 1 long run) 
1 Interval Bike Ride 
2 Bike Trainer Sessions

 Let's see how this goes...gotta keep the momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment